The Pre-College Initiative (PCI) Program is the focus of NSBE’s effort to promote college, academics, technology and leadership to pre-college students. Our primary goal is to encourage students in grades K–12 to develop interest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
The mission of PCI is to lead the world in enhancing pre-college students’ academic, technical and leadership skills, to maximize their success in life. The vision is to establish PCI as an incubator for our youth, where they can be nurtured and guided in their academic careers. NSBE chapters support PCI through multiple programs.
To learn more, visit
- Career Expo (all of the above companies)
- Engineering Excellence Roundtable
- Executive Women's Forum hosted by the W.I.S.E. SIG
- GIS Training - GISP Certification Introduction
- Inside the Executive Suite presented by 3M
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training